ps3 ylod after thermal pasteps3 ylod repair service

ps3 reflow oven

ps3 ylod fix without heat gun

reflow the gpu ps3

ps3 yellow light

gpu reflow temperature

14 Sep 2012
    29 Jul 2012
    How to fix a YLoD PS3, the ultimate guide. Turn heat gun on and set temperature to 350 deg and the fan speed to low (to high and it will move the surface mount bits). Heat sink compound still on in this picture, remove before reflowing.16 Jul 2011 Fix the YLOD with a Heat Gun Reflow Once you have the PS3 taken apart, you should clean off all thermal compound on or until the light goes off (indicating that it reached the desired temperature). Great guide thanks :).
    Many original models of the PlayStation 3 have hardware issues that A Philips head screwdriver; A heat gun (300 °C); Thermal Paste; T8 Torx screwdriver.
    1 Answer. Ben Tilley, for a decent reflow you want to be between 225 and 235 degrees Celsius for about 90 seconds. You don’t want to be above 217 degrees Celsius for longer than 3 minutes. Even a mediocre heat gun should accomplish that.
    24 Feb 2011 Posted in laptops hacks, Repair HacksTagged gpu, heat gun, HP, Airflow and temperature-controller units are amazing, but can be expensive. . I’ve done this with my PS3 as well. Just pop the board in upside down with a weight attached to the desired part, turn the oven on, and wait for a clang.
    got a YLOD on my old 40gig PS3. have thermal compound at the ready, and have gilksys guide says hold the heat gun about an inch from the motherboard with a You can Google reball or Youtube, you’ll get the picture.
    15 Feb 2013 All I needed was a heat gun, some thermal paste, and rubbing alcohol. on chips like these in a reflow oven has a melting point of between 211 and 220 ?C. That is more than double the typical safe operating temperature of
    How to Fix a PS3 by Reflowing the Motherboard: When a Playstation 3 repair the problem simply by placing the motherboard into any regular kitchen oven. -A Tube of Thermal Paste (Can be found online or at many electronics Stores) .. local paper showing a guy using a heat gun on the board vs putting it in the oven.

Viendo 1 entrada (de un total de 1)
  • Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.